At Give3600, we believe that every single act of kindness makes a difference. Ever considered social engagement for your next event? Want to make an impact on your team and your community? Studies have shown that volunteering aids in reducing stress, establishes connections with others, forms bonds within your neighborhood, and increases employee retention. Adding a charitable component to your next event can lead to meaningful participation by your team members. The secret? The answer is designing just the right event which embodies your culture.
The Event Captain program results in a memorable event that not only impacts your team but your community as well. The cost of our program varies based on event design and number of attendees.
Our Event Captain program includes the following:
• Assessment: It starts with an initial meeting with leaders in your company. We'll discuss goals, budget, and venue, which will allow us to develop a program that complements your culture.
• Analysis: A customized list of potential projects will be provided. This allows your leaders to consider options and determine the best approach.
• Connection: Give3600 will contact the selected nonprofit and schedule your event. We'll work with your organization on each part of the process, ensuring a successful outcome.
• Execution: We are there as the day unfolds, working with your team and the nonprofit on all aspects of the event.
• Follow-Up: Communication during the planning and execution phases keeps you involved every step of the way.
The final deliverable is an inspiring and fun event. After the event, we gather feedback from team members and leaders confirming that the desired outcome was met.
Let Give3600 design something special for your team and your community!